Unable to run?

Merith TK merith.tk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 18:37:15 CEST 2019

Twilight launcher ++ is able to launch programs in DSi mode. And I found a
unconventional way to patch some DLDi things

Twilight++ and DSorganize.

Launch DSorganize with T++, and then launch a nds file in DSorganize, it
will attempt to patch it and it fixes some issues. But not all programs work
It will fail to launch the program (freezes) but just hit the home button
(or reboot) and get to t++ and launch the nds file

I used this method to make DSFTP work. I have tested with DSlinux, but it
failed to work, the most I got was the splash scree with the icon of the
program in the bottom screen, and the top screen scrolled errors that I
can't see right now due to being on my phone, sitting passenger and getting
coffee.

Both Twilight++ and DSorganize are open source, twilight is easy ish to
find, DSorganize is a bit Tricky.