Unable to run?

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Wed Sep 4 09:48:59 CEST 2019

On Tue, Sep 03, 2019 at 08:19:44PM -0700, Merith TK wrote:
> Would someone be willing to help me make a "working" DLDi patch for this?
> Would be willing to provide as many technical details as possible upon
> request,
>
> Mind you, I may be techinal, (far above my peers) I make no claim to be
> good,

It's not about "good" vs "bad", it's about who is stubborn enough to spend
a sufficient amount of their time on the problem to work it all out.

I don't have the time to do this work. But I will support others who want
to tackle such problems by providing code review, taking part in discussions,
and maintaining the project's infrastructure.