DSLinux images question

Valerio Bozzolan gmail at succhia.cz
Tue Oct 8 08:55:59 CEST 2019

Hello everybody!

Can I ask you the license of your images in the home of the website?

I mean if they are shared under public domain, CC0, CC BY, CC BY-SA, GNU FDL, etc. I don't know.

Also, can this be noted somewhere in the website? :)

Thank you my friend! Thank you for your work!
--
E-mail sent from the "K-9 mail" app from F-Droid, installed in my LineageOS device without proprietary Google apps. I'm delivering through my Postfix mailserver installed in a Debian GNU/Linux.

Stop adopting GMail and have fun with software freedom!