dslinux mirror

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Tue Oct 16 13:45:15 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 02:14:10PM +0300, Alexander Yerenkow wrote:
> Hello there!
> I will made some hardware upgrade and services re-organizing this month, so
> dslinux.gits.kiev.ua will be off-line for some time.
> And also I'd like to know if there's sense in keeping this mirror? :)
> I'm not see many traffic last year there except of indexing bots :)

(Cc'ing the dslinux-devel list for preservation in the archives.)

The dslinux project is dormant. Some people show up in IRC once in a
while and talk about development but they're not making commits.

If you'd rather use the box for something else you don't need to keep
running the mirror. I'll keep the master up in any case to make sure
the project can continue if somebody out there wants to revive it.

Thanks a lot for running the mirror!