Hello, I'd like to contribute

Albert Miralles Zurrón soed.w3c at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:28:54 CEST 2012

i think is more needed a new project for 3DS/DSi, we can use this source
has base, but might not the best option... the memory usage and software
was modified from source for using 8 bits registers instead natural Linux
kernel memory asignament. we must undo that lot of changes. anyway, still
you can use it as DS mode until no one makes a new one port.