DS Linux toolchain: unable to compile custom configuration

Mark Ngbapai lightningbolt31 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:31:51 CEST 2011

Ewan: My DS is equipped with the standard 8MB expansion memory pack
included with the Nintendo DS Browser.I bought the Nintendo DevSys
Lite primarily as an ARM946E-S "development board" for introduction to
ARM architecture and embedded systems. I know the iPhone 3GS has a
different (Cortex A8 + NEON ) processor architecture and a BSD based
OS, but the NDS and uClinux (DSLinuX) are serving  my purposes well.

I'll try "svn diff" next week since in my current location I only have
available limited connection time and bandwitdh (just for emails)

Thanks All for your help.