Compile DSlinux from repository

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Mon Nov 15 11:54:06 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 01:53:45AM +0000, thabubble at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> How do I compile Linux for DS? I was going to read DSlinux wiki, but the
> server seems down. Could you help me? I want to make a bigger font
> and also experiment with some things. Please make easy read and as
> detailed answers as possible. I.e. from the tarball file downloaded from
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/dslinux/ => dldi patchable .nds with linux
> directory.

There is a lot to explain, more than I can type in one email.
You'll need the data from the wiki. Hoss, do you have a way to recover it?
I was keeping an automated backup, but it turns out those pages are now
error messages from the wiki rather than actual content :(
Maybe someone can find a backup of the wiki somewhere on the net?
I think that our pages have been mirrored to various wiki sites.