DSLinux webhost is being a bit odd

Ewan Meadows ewan.meadows at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:37:54 CET 2009

Aha, I remember now.  This will probably make you smile.

I've been getting a bit annoyed with myself regarding the terse
was enough.

I ended up coming home from a night out a little bit worse for wear,
so I changed my password to something that I thought I would forget to
stop myself posting nasty responses.  (Un)fortunately I remembered
what it was.

What I had forgotten was that in my drunken stupor I had changed my
/etc/hosts file on my computer so dslinux.org would point at 127.0.0.1
:-)