Speaker output turns off when screen blank is activated.

Ewan Meadows ewan.meadows at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:28:28 CEST 2009

> It was probably a typo.
Ah ok, that makes sense, for the life of me I couldn't work out why it
was like it was.

> Not sure if it's necessary to turn the 2D cores on at that point.
Yep, they get turned on in linux-2.6.x/arch/arm/mach-nds/arch.c nds_machine_init

>From the looks of it, there's code already in the FIFO to turn the DS
off (see poweroff in linux-2.6.x/arch/arm/mach-nds/arch.c) I just need
to extend it so other functions of the power management chip are
available to the arm9, so we can change the backlight brightness.