Disabling shoulder buttons when the lid is closed

Albert llabret at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:13:23 CEST 2009

Attached is a diff of a modified button.c, which disables the shoulder
buttons (plus a few) when the lid is closed. The patch also changes
the mapping of Start, Select, and B (Start = Insert, Select = Space, B
= Escape). I personally think this is a better mapping, though I guess
that's a decision best left up to a real developer.

While it seems to work fine, I'm pretty sure it isn't implemented
correctly. So, if anyone can let me know the correct way, it would be
greatly appreciated.

-- Albert