Time to say goodbye...

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Sun Apr 20 14:54:42 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 01:55:01PM +0200, Amadeus wrote:
> Hello to Everybody!

Hey Amadeus, glad to hear from you, long time no see :)

> In the last few months, I have done very little in the development of
> DSLINUX.

So have a few of us... (myself included)

> In fact, the restauration of my old farm house has filled all
> of my spare time, and will continue to do so for the next few years.

I'm working mainly on Subversion these days. This is now my part time
job actually (next to university), so I can afford spending quite a
bit of time on it. Oh, and my Bachelor thesis is coming up, also,
which will also take time.

> So, last weekend, I have done a break and sold my Nintendo equipment.

Ah, I still have mine! :)
/me loves zelda phantom hourglass, still not finished it
I also still use moonshell regularly, given that I don't have
any other mp3/ogg player.

> From time to time, I will have a look onto the development of DSLINUX,
> but only from the far.

Your contributions were beyond great, they were frikkin' awesome!
You've really pushed dslinux further than anyone expected.
I think everyone in the dslinux community owes you big time.
Your persistence, patience (and stubbornness) in getting really,
really hard jobs done in spite of the immense size of the problems
you were solving has impressed me an awful lot. Many thanks :)

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0