A port of cNibbles to DSLinux.

Alessandro Lo-Presti agilo3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:26:52 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

I decided to try and port something to DSLinux to get familiar with
the process so I decided on something small and cute, a game called:
cNibbles.

>From the README:
cNibbles is a curses based version of the old nibbles game (also known as
snake). Your object is to control the worm and help it eat apples
distributed on the playing area.

I included the patch in this e-mail and the source can be downloaded
from the official page on SourceForge:
http://cnibbles.sourceforge.net/latest_source.html

On a further note; I followed some of the steps as described on the
Wiki but found this step to be very redundant:
--
Also, add the Makefile you created to the patch:
$ diff -u /dev/null user/units/Makefile >> /tmp/units.diff

Anyway, I hope someone likes this small addition. ;)

--
Kind regards,
Alessandro Lo-Presti
agilo3 at gmail.com