Patch for TinTin++ port

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Fri Sep 28 14:26:09 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 03:58:20PM -0700, Dylan McCall wrote:
>    Sorry, triple-posting here. Bad form, indeed.
>    It helps to compress these things :)

You've changed line endings in all files from Unix to Windows style.
That is why your diff is so ridiculously huge.
Can you fix that?

Note on diffs (a.k.a. patches):
Diffs are meant to be a *readable* form of a set of changes
made to a source tree. Note again, *readable* :)
Hence a diff that is almost as large as the source tree it's supposed
to patch is useless. If you cannot comfortably read a diff and tell
what it's changing and why it's not a good diff.
A good diff fits into an email sent to this list.

I think I'll have to put the above in the wikı... :)

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0