Advent4 patch, second try

Jonathan echidnaman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:18:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,

After my ...embarrassment with the first patch, I went over and did
research on why someone would use a "return;" without actually returning
anything. I see now that while my deletion of those had fixed the
problem, by doing so I fixed the wrong symptom and created bugs.

Anyway, this patch here fixes a majority of the bugs. I don't feel I can
fix the last fifth of the compile warnings without breaking things.

Oh, and Pierre, you said you had an issue with me replacing the "="
operator with "==" in the conditional part of the if statements. Why
would one use assignment "=", rather than check for equality "==", in a
conditional statement?