Advent4 compile warning fix

Jonathan echidnaman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:24:09 CEST 2007

Hi all, DSman here.

I made a patch that reduces warnings given by advent4 by about 3/5ths.
One of the files (turn.c) was a bit... hackish, and my current skills
couldn't fix the warnings without creating a big, fat bug.

Whomever wrote this game in the first place likes to use the "return;"
statement without actually returning anything. And he doesn't like void
functions. Whatever.

If anyone knows how to fix: warnings such as:
"turn.c:47: warning: array subscript has type 'char'" ,I'd like to know
how to fix them.

Well, the patch is attached. I've found no bugs with it. I guess it's
peer review time.