PIXIL development - now?

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Tue Sep 25 07:35:51 CEST 2007

On Dienstag, 25. September 2007, pierric wrote:
> new spash: Now Tux is looking the right way.

This is not the DSLINUX tux, right?

Are you happy with this approach?

I think mapping the tux onto the pixil cube is a cool idea, but the tux
is really small. It's so small that the identification is not good.

As the tux is looking to the left, my original idea was to place the tux
on the right side of the pixture, and much bigger. The PIXIL text hat
to go somewhere else - and I think we should add the word DSLINUX
somewhere? Or should we remove both, leaving only the symbols?

Hmmm.

Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)