PIXIL development - now?

Troy Davis gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de
Mon Sep 24 22:20:31 CEST 2007

According to the libpthread library readme it uses clone(), not vfork().

from the readme
"LinuxThreads provides kernel-level threads: each thread is a separate
Unix process, sharing its address space with the other threads through
the new system call clone(). Scheduling between threads is handled by
the kernel scheduler, just like scheduling between Unix processes."

Not sure if this will benefits us though.

On a side note, I have got pixil's viewml compiled/linked, but haven't been able
to test it on hardware. If someone want to test it, i've put it up on my site
http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/viewml.gz ,just extract it to /usr/pixil/bin

Thanks,
Troy(GPF)