PIXIL development - now?

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Sat Sep 22 11:09:22 CEST 2007

Pierric,

On Freitag, 21. September 2007, pierric wrote:
> I'm interested in it, but I don't know where to start. I know a
> little c and gdb, but not that good at it. I wonder if I can help.

Sure you can help.

You can even start with very simple things.

PIXIL heads a START item in
/vendors/Nintendo/common/rc.common
and
/vendors/Nintendo/common/rc.defaults

And I would love to see more "modern" pictures in
/user/pixil/data/images.

pixilsplash.gif should be a blend between the PIXIL cube and the DSLINUX
penguin,

And you can find out how to compile microwindows with JPEG support.
(This will allow to see the earth picture in nxclock).

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)