busybox wget

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Tue Sep 18 07:50:35 CEST 2007

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 01:29:21AM -0400, Christian Fobel wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the correct place to be asking about this, but I was
> wondering how I would go about including wget functionality into busybox.

I think wget is in busybox and just needs to be enabled in menuconfig.
The config option you are looking for is called CONFIG_USER_BUSYBOX_WGET.

If you can confirm that it actually works let us know so we can enable
it by default.

> I am currently just a user of DSLinux, but am quite familiar with Linux
> development tools and would be willing to work on compiling DSLinux from
> source, if necessary.  However, if it's the type of thing that someone else
> has already done and has a compiled (DLDI) version that they could set me up
> with, I figured that would save some work :)

It's always better to solve problems the "right" way, e.g. send a good patch
that will fix the issue for everyone, instead of sending each other random
binaries.

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0