busybox wget

Christian Fobel cfobel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:29:21 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to be asking about this, but I was
wondering how I would go about including wget functionality into busybox.

I am currently just a user of DSLinux, but am quite familiar with Linux
development tools and would be willing to work on compiling DSLinux from
source, if necessary.  However, if it's the type of thing that someone else
has already done and has a compiled (DLDI) version that they could set me up
with, I figured that would save some work :)

Thanks,
Christian Fobel