HNB Port

Troy Davis gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de
Tue Oct 23 00:02:10 CEST 2007

Quoting skibur <jasgordo at gmail.com>:

> Author: skibur
>
> About hnb:
> hierarchical notebook(hnb) is a curses program to structure many kinds
> of data in one place, for example addresses, to-do lists, ideas, book
> reviews or to store snippets of brainstorming. Writing structured
> documents and speech outlines.
>
> Source: hnb-1.9.17.tar.gz

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hnb/hnb-1.9.17.tar.gz?modtime=1047623352&big_mirror=0

ok commit in r2020, thanks for the patch.

Troy(GPF)

ps. just wanted to give an example of what is needed to commit a patch from the
maillist, i tracked what I had to do to add hnb.

cd ~/tmp
wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hnb/hnb-1.9.17.tar.gz?modtime=1047623352&big_mirror=0
tar xfv hnb-1.9.17.tar.gz
cd hnb-1.9.17

svn import svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/branches/vendor/hnb -m "hnb
vendor branch from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hnb/hnb-1.9.17.tar.gz?modtime=1047623352&big_mirror=0"

svn mkdir svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/tags/hnb -m "creating directory
for tags on hnb branch"

svn copy svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/branches/vendor/hnb \
      svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/tags/hnb/hnb-1.9.17 -m "tagging hnb
1.9.17"

svn update

cd dslinux/user
svn copy svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/tags/hnb/hnb-1.9.17 hnb

cd dslinux
wget
http://mailman.dslinux.in-berlin.de/pipermail/dslinux-devel/attachments/20071016/7f9e0e05/attachment.diff
patch p0 < attachment.diff

make menuconfig
selected Customize Vendor/User Settings and Update Default Vendor Settings
then selected hnb under Miscellaneous Applications

then ran
./bulkbuild.sh -u

then built dslinux
make

svn commit -m "hnb for DSLinux, Patch contributed by skibur"