Patch for OpenVPN

Ewan Meadows ewan.meadows at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:22:00 CEST 2007

Here's a patch to enable the OpenVPN client in the DLDI builds.  It's
handy for securing things like telnet.  I've only used it in a simple
configuration and it works fine.  Included in the patch is a init
script for /etc/rc.d, an entry in rc.common to enable on boot and a
Makefile that triggers a configure script.  It also enables the use of
/dev/tun and creates a directory /var/log.  Hopefully I'll be able to
get some kind of small syslogd running at some point.

Download the v2.0.9 source from
http://openvpn.net/download.html#stable and extract to
user/openvpn/src, like the user/mc directory.

(I promise I'll learn svn next week)

Cheers