Touchscreen controller temperature patch

John S. Skogtvedt jss2k2 at getmail.no
Sat Nov 17 19:29:06 CET 2007

Here's attempt 2. (No lm_sensors compatibility yet.)

It now uses FIFO_TOUCH, with the bit (1 << 28) to mark if it's a
temperature reading.

It doesn't work 100%. With the following shell loop:
 while :; do cat /proc/tsc_temp; sleep 1; done

If I press Ctrl when the loop above is running the "-" key (to the left
of "=") gets stuck. To me it seems like the temperature is interpreted
as a touch event, which shouldn't happen.

Also the temperature now seems to vary a lot (25-29 degrees), something
I didn't observe with the previous patch.

P.S. has anyone looked into the wifi bug?
Reported by another user on the forum:
http://www.dslinux.org/f0rums/viewtopic.php?t=415