mailing list web interface URL changed

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Sun Nov 11 23:59:52 CET 2007

Hi all,

in case you haven't noticed, due to a mailman upgrade at in-berlin
the URLs to the web interfaces of our mailing lists have changed.

The new URLs, for dslinux-devel and dslinux-commit respectively, are:

I did a full text search for dslinux-devel and dslinux-commit in the
wiki, found 3 relevant links total and replaced them.
I hope I got them all :-/

The archives have moved as well, the links to commit mails with
the old URLs don't work anymore, so any commit we have linked from
forum posts or the wiki is now unreachable :(
I'll ask if there is a way to fix this.

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0