Patch for Lcalc

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Thu May 10 19:27:49 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 01:19:35PM -0400, Jonathan wrote:
>  Oh, oops. Yeah, I had a syntax error there.
>
>  This one should be good. (I've looked it over and it looks good to the best
>  of my knowledge, feel free to nitpick.)

Looks fine now, except for one detail:

In the future, make sure to remove *any* custom
optimisation compiler switches, and make sure you
use CFLAGS provided by the build system.

So:

> -		gcc -O6 -O2 -O -o Lcalc Lcalc.c
> +		$(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -O6 -O2 -O -o Lcalc Lcalc.c

should rather be:

 -		gcc -O6 -O2 -O -o Lcalc Lcalc.c
 +		$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) -o Lcalc Lcalc.c

Since this change is simple there's no need to resubmit your patch.
It's ready to wait for a committer to pick it up :)

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0