r1799

Malcolm malcolm.parsons at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:19:02 CEST 2007

On 6/21/07, Troy Davis <gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de> wrote:

> Originally I was doing it based on if yres=256 then I would use the
> xres_virt and yres_virt as my scaling factors.

Ah yes, passing scaling factors like that was a much worse hack.

I don't think we need to restrict the virtual resolution like this,
but on the other hand I don't know of any app that uses the virtual
resolution for scrolling or double buffering.

Feel free to use res=res_virt in userspace.

The kernel can be changed to allow scaling when res_virt != res later.

--
Malcolm Parsons