Using toolchain outside of uClinux build system

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 09:14:08 CEST 2007

Hi all,

My GCSEs finish is just under a week so I've finally got some time to do
something to do with DSlinux. Hence I was wondering, as my understanding
of Makefiles atm is pretty poor, would it be possible to use our
toolchain outside of the uClinux build system? Obviously, one would
still build apps for DSlinux, but could they be built independently of
the kernel?

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador
ben.lewis at benl.co.uk

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118