enabling libpthread

Troy Davis gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de
Mon Jun 11 22:04:38 CEST 2007

Quoting Malcolm <malcolm.parsons at gmail.com>:

> On 6/8/07, Troy Davis <gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de> wrote:
>
> > So I need to know if its a problem to add it to be built by default and how
> > uClibc/.config is created so i can add that to it, since its not under svn
> > control.
>
> Compile everything.
> Make a note of the sizes of all binaries.
> Enable pthreads in uClibc/.config.
> Recompile everything.
> Check the binaries are the same size.
>
> Enable pthreads in vendors/Nintendo/*/config.uClibc
>
> --
> Malcolm Parsons
> --

File sizes seem to be the same as before enabling libpthread for uClibc.

I have attached a diff of adding that support as well as enabling tinysid to be
included in all but the DSGBA and NDS builds. Since this is my first attempt at
the whole updating config.vendor and running update_config.sh, I wanted to make
sure it looked ok before committing it, because the diff is like 38kb, wanted
to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

Thanks,
Troy