Python

Cayenne cayennes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:27:06 CEST 2007

There are currently three options:

* Write programs in C on a computer and compile them for DSLinux.
This requires being able to compile DSLinux, but creates fast programs
that can do anything that can be done on DSLinux.
* Write scripts in perl on the DS or any text editor capable of
writing unix line breaks.  This is more limited than C but can do
quite a lot; however there is a significant time overhead to running
perl scripts.
* Write scripts in sh on the DS or any text editor capable of writing
unix line breaks.  These are very limited but will not be quite as
slow as perl.