r1683

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Sun Jan 21 20:16:23 CET 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 08:07:18PM +0100, stsp at dslinux.in-berlin.de wrote:
> Author: stsp
> Date: 2007-01-21 20:07:13 +0100 (Sun, 21 Jan 2007)
> New Revision: 1683
>
> Log:
> test

OK, I think commit email is working again now.

The problem was that the From: header in mail that went
out was confusing the mail server at in-berlin unless there was
an account on the old CVS server. So it did not work for comitters
who got their accounts just recently on the svn server.
I've now changed the from address to *@dslinux.in-berlin.de, which
should fix this (it was *@user.in-berlin.de before).

By the way, if anyone wants an email forwarding from the
dslinux.in-berlin.de domain, let me know. You can even have an
imaps account with a programmable spam filter if you want.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0