Apps compiled against OpenSSL segfault
stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Thu Jan 11 00:05:13 CET 2007
On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 02:05:30PM +0100, John S. Skogtvedt wrote:
> It seems like OpenSSL no longer works after the changes (r1662).
> Crashes with tmsnc (100% sure this worked before), sslwrap (copied in
> from the uclinux tag).
> Has anyone looked into it?
I apparently broke it, but I have no time to fix it at the moment.
We could simply revert the commit until I have time to look at it
again if no one else wants to figure out what's happened.
AFAIK I just changed to build process to run the configure script
instead of using hacked Makefiles, and I also enabled more ciphers
as configure didn't run otherwise. It's of course a bit hard to
look at the diff using svn since the whole libssl source tree has
been moved in the commit. So manual diffing and inspection of
now generated files may be required to figure out what change has
caused things to break.
http://stsp.in-berlin.de PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.dslinux.in-berlin.de/pipermail/dslinux-devel-dslinux.in-berlin.de/attachments/20070111/717c80b0/attachment.pgp
More information about the dslinux-devel