General Purpose Mouse patch

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Fri Apr 13 21:37:51 CEST 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 09:31:23AM -0700, Troy Davis wrote:
>    Ok here is a new version of the patch with the correct directory structure

Committed, thanks.

Note to everyone:

GPM needs bison, so bison is required to build dslinux with
gpm enabled. We still need an /etc/rc.d/gpm script, and a
a hook for gpm in rc.conf. Then we can enable gpm in all
builds that are able to run links and "click" links on webpages
with the stylus :-)

>    cd dslinux
>    svn diff include/Makefile lib/Makefile > gpm2.diff
>    diff -uN user/gpm.orig/ user/gpm-1.20.1/ >> gpm2.diff
>    diff -urN user/gpm.orig/src user/gpm-1.20.1/src >> gpm2.diff

Next time, please strip off the version number:

 diff -urN user/gpm.orig/src user/gpm/src >> gpm2.diff

Your patch referenced the user/gpm-1.20.1 directory in multiple
places. I've fixed them, and hope I got them all. For this reason
it's probably better to start porting an app in user/app instead
of user/app-X.Y.Z. It will end up in user/app in the repository anyway...

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0