RAM and ext2

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Tue Apr 10 10:22:19 CEST 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 01:21:13AM +0200, Daniele Forsi wrote:
> 2007/4/8, Stefan Sperling wrote:
>
> >maybe an update to the latest uClinux release
> >will fix it? If dforsi doesn't get around to it, I will probably
> >import the new uClinux release myself anyway because we need a
> >current e2fsck.
>
> I managed to run svn_load_dirs.pl on a test repository I made locally
> but I'm not sure that I'm doing the right thing, so please do it
>
> I would do this:
> svn_load_dirs.pl -t tags/uclinux_20070130 \
> svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/ \
> branches/vendor/uclinux/ \
> /tmp/uclinux_20070130/

> WRT svn_load_dirs.pl: it is time consuming

Yes, I've tested that script locally as well. It takes ages indeed.

I think I will do the live merge on the main subversion server directly.
Pushing all this code through my small uplink would be no fun :-/

Thanks for the list Daniele, I'll sync it with the one I derived
from the old mailing list thread.

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0