RAM and ext2

Daniele Forsi dforsi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 01:21:13 CEST 2007

2007/4/8, Stefan Sperling wrote:

> maybe an update to the latest uClinux release
> will fix it? If dforsi doesn't get around to it, I will probably
> import the new uClinux release myself anyway because we need a
> current e2fsck.

I managed to run svn_load_dirs.pl on a test repository I made locally
but I'm not sure that I'm doing the right thing, so please do it

I would do this:
svn_load_dirs.pl -t tags/uclinux_20070130 \
svn+ssh://dslinux-svn/svnroot/dslinux/ \
branches/vendor/uclinux/ \
/tmp/uclinux_20070130/

WRT svn_load_dirs.pl: it is time consuming because it will do an
initial checkout in /tmp, then it would do the additions and deletions
in this temporary working copy, then the checkin and a checkout in
another directory to compare the two; I think I can't use the "-wc"
option which would save the initial checkout because my working copy
is from trunk, not branches/vendor/uclinux/

I'm attaching the list of directories we decided to leave out (I just
deleted them, but I guess that they will work as .svnignore files even
with svn_load_dirs.pl) and a script to reset the "x" permission on
some files (not really needed, but I noticed them while checking my
logs...)

--
Daniele