EZFlash 4

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Sun Apr 8 19:10:25 CEST 2007

On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 08:04:08PM +0300, A.Yerenkow wrote:
> hello guys,

Hi :)

> anyone has EZFlash 4?
> I have, and DSLinux hangs after word "hda" on my both eu- and us- DSLite's.

That's the DLDI build you're trying to boot, is it?

> Any help?

Well it says on the TODO list in the wiki: "Driver for EZFlash 4"
I don't know whether this item is obsolete though, i.e. if the
DLDI build is supposed to support this device.

BTW, I noticed that at least in the webinterface your
mirror seems to be stuck at rev1681: http://dslinux.gits.kiev.ua/trunk/
Current is 1701. Is your mirror syncing OK?
--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0