Package management?

Toby Smithe toby.smithe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 08:42:23 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 08:13 +0200, Amadeus wrote:
> Toby,
>
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 19:29, Toby Smithe wrote:
> > With the vast array of new applications the RAM extension allows for,
> > and the crudity of the uCLinux build system, I was wondering of the
> > possibility for, say, and apt package repository, that would contain
> > DSLinux binaries.
>
> We do not need package managment for DSLinux now.
> IMHO, we need ongoing development efforts.

Well, I don't really have much low-level programming skill, so I'm sorry
I can't help there. I'd like to learn, but have always found it a bit
too abstract. Nonetheless, the work that you and the other developers
have put in so far is phenomenal, so keep it up! I understand that
taking on a project like this between three people is hard work, and I'm
sorry I cannot do more.