gcc 3.4 toolchain question

Bradley Remedios bremedios at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 19:50:30 CEST 2006

On 10/14/06, Amadeus <amadeus at iksw-muees.de> wrote:
> I have added the include paths for C++ headers and libraries to CVS.
>
> Linking in of iostream.h costs about 126 KBytes (including the math
> library).
>
> Using of iostreams fail because the binfmt loader gives a relocation
> error. Do anybody know how to debug this sort of error?

The only relocation errors that I have seen were due to PIC / noPIC
compile mismatches between shared objects and applications.  Although,
I doubt that it would be compiling it statically as there is no shared
objects in DSLinux or the toolchain that I am aware of.

We can link applications as shared objects and using shared objects
with our cross-compiler in our toolchain.  It just won't run, even
with uCLibc setup for it.
--
Bradley Remedios
bremedios at gmail.com