Better using Flyspray?

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Tue Oct 3 23:55:33 CEST 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 02:44:46PM +0200, Daniele Forsi wrote:
> I've seen no followups to two messages I wrote, should I use
> http://www.dslinux.org/bugs/ instead?

It has never really been used, as passing bugs around
developers is relatively easy in a small team such as
ours. However, things tend to get lost relatively often on
this project, which may sometimes give users the impression
that developers don't seem to care about their issues :-/

So an actively used bug tracker would surely do some good.
Basically, we just have to start using it more often.

I myself am lazy so I tend to just use the todo list in the
wiki to write down bugs and issues that I want to keep track of:
http://www.dslinux.org/wiki/TODO
But that might not scale well over time...

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0