GPM ported

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Thu Nov 23 22:12:33 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 08:55:14PM +0800, Chris McCormick wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 09:40:17AM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 10:42:46AM +0800, Chris McCormick wrote:
> > If you need a PDA-like interface, either come up with one, or just
> > buy a PDA. The Zaurus has Linux pre-installed.
>
> Point taken. Next time I'll contribute code not just words. :)

Well, technically, the point is invalid, since the DS basically
runs Linux just as well as the Zaurus. Creating a really slick
PDA-like interface for DSLinux is not impossible, but it's an awful
lot of work. Too bad we cannot simply run apps compiled for the Zaurus.
So in practice, there is a difference. :(

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0