GPM ported

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Wed Nov 22 10:07:53 CET 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 09:21:01PM -0800, Troy Davis wrote:
>    I still need some good ideas and probably some help with changing the
>    touchpad mousedriver and/or using dpad/buttons for combination mouse
>    buttons etc, to make this more functional.

How much info do we get from the touchpad? Does it report how hard
it was pressed? Or should we simply devide the screen into a left,
right and middle pane (and maybe draw lines on the screen to make
them visually distinct) to emulate 3 mouse buttons?
--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0