bsdgames hack fix
bremedios at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:23:47 CET 2006
1. Fixes Hack to work with all font sizes (4x6, 4x9, 6x6) not sure yet
if there are any sizes that just won't work due to not having enough
Is there a better way to do this other than pulling in linux/autoconf.h?
2. There is no longer a record file (as was with the last patch),
instead the /var/games/bsdgames/hack directory is created at runtime
if it doesn't exist, along with the record file.
3. Locking is disabled due to hard links not working with FAT. This
will cause problems in saving scores etc... when multiple instances of
hack are being ran at the same time.
4. Added missing dictionary files, this now works.
5. wump help info has been added. Viewing Instructions still does not
New patch: http://www.jedacite.ca/files/bsdgames.jed.nov.2.2006.diff.gz
More information about the dslinux-devel