Patch to add tmsnc 0.3.2 to DSLinux

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 19:58:38 CET 2006

>From tmsnc.sf.net: Project description

I, Sanoi, will not spend much time on this project any longer as I
concider it quite stable and feature rich in its current state. I am
currently working on a project which eventually could replace tmsnc;
http://fama-im.org. If anyone would like to take over this project you
are welcome.

Also that buffer garbage has been there since at least july or august,
as I tried it without iconv on my 486 laptop then :)