Patch to add tmsnc 0.3.2 to DSLinux

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Sun Dec 24 14:08:21 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 07:43:09PM +0100, John S. Skogtvedt wrote:
> Changes to tmsnc 0.3.2:
> * new Makefile
> * added a few "case 8"s to make backspace work
> * changed the login screen to fit on DSLinux
> * one fix where a string wasn't null-terminated
> * removed the Redraw interface menu option because
> it didn't work on DSLinux nor on my box, and it should only be needed
> for terminal resizes.

Hey John,

I don't think this patch got committed yet.

Do you want to rework this patch to call the configure script
at DSLinux build time as now described at
http://www.dslinux.org/wiki/Porting_Howto ?

I'd like all new patches this way, and I'll also try
to convert ports that are already in the tree to the
"new way of doing things since we now have subversion
so we can move directories so we can finally make everything
consistent"...

I've started doing this with libssl, and I'm pleased with
the result. The diff against upstream is much smaller.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0