r1653 - in trunk: ....

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Fri Dec 22 01:43:44 CET 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 01:33:46AM +0100, stsp at user.in-berlin.de wrote:
> Author: stsp
> Date: 2006-12-22 01:33:40 +0100 (Fri, 22 Dec 2006)
> New Revision: 1653
>
> Added:
>    trunk/.svnignore
>    trunk/user/vplay/.cvsignore
>    trunk/user/wfcdump/.cvsignore
>    trunk/user/wireless_tools/.cvsignore
> Log:
> Rename all .cvsignore files to .svnignore

Upon recieving the above commit message I've changed the commit
mail script to not include the directory listing in the subject line.

Also, the log message should now appear at the very top of
the message together with date and name of author, and not somewhere
in between ultra-long lists of added, removed and modified files...

I hope this helps,
--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0