patch to make keyboard bg black

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:10:24 CET 2006

Heya, just thought I'd share a small improvement, it's just a small
change to the keyboard file, making it look a lot snazzier on my black
dslite.

I know the patch works for making the bg black, I don't have a good
way to convert between 15 bit on the DS and PC colors, although I just
realized one of the FF's I have, has a color selector that goes from
0->31

I probably shoulda used palette item 0xF instead of 0x8