Fwd: DS-Xtreme Development Samples

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Sat Dec 9 12:58:14 CET 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 03:22:56PM +0000, Malcolm wrote:
> [...]

Has anyone replied to this yet?

> Please supply me with an address (or addresses) of your key
> developers so we can ship DS-Xtreme's to aid with your project
> development with DS-Xtreme

Do we want to support this thing? It goes into Slot-1 (DS game slot),
which is not memory-mapped. So DSLinux will only have 4MB of RAM
when using this device - the 4GB they refer to in the advertisement
is of course flash memory that can be accessed via SPI (serial).

Do we still want to bother with anything that does not offer
additional RAM, apart from "legacy" hardware (i.e. GBAMP) that we already
support?

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0