Fwd: DS-Xtreme Development Samples

Malcolm malcolm.parsons at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:22:56 CET 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dino <dino at ds-x.com>
Date: Dec 4, 2006 3:20 PM
Subject: DS-Xtreme Development Samples
To: pepsiman@********.co.uk

Hey there,

I couldn't find any email addresses on the DSlinux pages
except this one. (if this is not received by a member of DSLinux please
forward it to the correct person)

I am sure you have heard of the DS-Xtreme. Well we want to make
sure you and your developers for DSlinux get the chance to
work with DS-Xtreme also.

We strive to support the homebrew community and support
everyone involved in the scene.

DSLinux is amazing and we hope you keep up the great work
(I am personally a great fan of the project)

Please supply me with an address (or addresses) of your key
developers so we can ship DS-Xtreme's to aid with your project
development with DS-Xtreme

Regards

Dino
DS-X