new target: media

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Tue Aug 29 13:10:21 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 08:15:22AM +0200, Amadeus wrote:
> So, I think there is little against making a new "product".

Yes. But do not flag it as a stable release :P  ;)

> But I am not completely satisfied with "MEDIA". Is there another word
> which is better suited for a compilation which
>
> a) uses the GBA ROM space as RAM (32 MB)

This is the main feature, so I'd still suggest "RAM".

Imagine this on the wiki:

	Use the RAM build if your adaptor has on board RAM.
	The following adaptors have on board RAM:
		* Supercard
		* M3

The tarball will simply be called dslinux-ram.tgz.

Easy enough to follow for users.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0