new target: media

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Tue Aug 29 08:15:22 CEST 2006

On Monday 28 August 2006 22:30, Malcolm wrote:
> > I mean a new entry in
> > vendors/nintendo
>
> Yes, a product.

So, I think there is little against making a new "product".

But I am not completely satisfied with "MEDIA". Is there another word
which is better suited for a compilation which

a) uses the GBA ROM space as RAM (32 MB)
b) supports all SD/CF adapters we can code drivers for
c) has compiled all available programs, because there is
    infinite storage on SD/CF cards.

Hmmm... maybe "BIG" is a better name? Or "FULL"?

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)