dslinux/linux-2.6.x/drivers/mmc scsd_c.c scsd_s.S

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Tue Aug 15 17:51:08 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 04:15:48PM +0200, Amadeus wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 August 2006 14:29, Malcolm wrote:
> > On 8/15/06, amadeus <dslinux_amadeus at user.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> > > -       mov     r4,r3,lsl #8
> > > +       mov     r4,r3,lsr #8            @ sclite
> > > +@      mov     r4,r3,lsl #8            @ sc, minisc
> >
> > Am I missing something, or are all 3 lines the same?
>
> the first one is the original line - working for sc and minisc
> the second one is the modified line - working for all three
> the third line is the original - commented out

Oh. In this case comments are misleading.

Can we clean that up a little?
For example, like this:

	mov     r4,r3,lsl #8		@ sc, minisc
	mov     r4,r3,lsr #8            @ sclite

> > > +@      mov     r4,r3,lsl #8            @ sc, minisc

We don't need to keep commented lines around.
That is what we have CVS for.

> It turned out that the modified version for SC Lite works for all three
> cards. So DSLINUX is the first homebrew application with SC Lite
> support.

Great!

And we don't need an extra build for SClite. Very nice.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0